- Project Neon - Status Update, October 2022
- Project Neon - Status Update, March 2021
- Project Neon - Status Update, September 2020
- Please follow us on Twitter for more regular updates!
Pre-order the Collector's Edition of Project Neon for the Neo Geo AES.
- AES version (boxed cartridge)
- Snap box with full color insert
- A digital copy of the Project Neon Soundtrack
- Alpha version access (ROM)
- Wallpaper for mobile and desktop
- Limited "Project Neon" coffee cup
- Printed accessories (instruction sheet, A3 poster, A4 marquee)
- Limited "Project Neon" T-Shirt (Unisex)
- Sprite sticker sheet
Updated Release date: TBC
Project Neon is a new, vertical / TATE style Shoot 'Em Up (shmup), developed for the original Neo Geo MVS / AES platform. It features a 1-2 player mode, with all the bells and whistles of a classic shoot 'em up that you would expect, spiced up with some modern and unique concepts and game mechanics.
- Rock solid 60fps action, parallax scrolling and beautiful animated sprites
- Five distinctive levels and screen-filling end boss fights
- Vibrant pixel-art graphics
- Huge variety of enemies and weapons
- Tight controls with dedicated focus on minimal/zero lag
- Co-op mechanics
- A strangely familiar antagonist
You can find even info about the game on the original Kickstarter page.
For future updates make sure to follow us on Twitter!